TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- High River Gold Mines Ltd. ("High River" or the "Company") (TSX: HRG) announces the resignation of Sergey Stepanov as a Director of the Company effective January 22, 2013.
About High River
High River is an unhedged gold company with interests in producing mines and advanced exploration projects in Russia and Burkina Faso. Two underground mines, Zun-Holba and Irokinda, are situated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia. Three open pit gold mines, Berezitovy in Russia and Taparko-Bouroum and Bissa in Burkina Faso, are also in production. Finally, High River has a 50% interest in an advanced exploration project with NI 43-101 compliant resource estimates, the Prognoz silver project in Russia.
High River Gold Mines Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
011 7 495 981 0910 ext. 6821
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say