TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- High River Gold Mines Ltd. ("High River" or the "Company") (TSX: HRG) announces the resignation of Sergey Stepanov as a Director of the Company effective January 22, 2013.
About High River
High River is an unhedged gold company with interests in producing mines and advanced exploration projects in Russia and Burkina Faso. Two underground mines, Zun-Holba and Irokinda, are situated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia. Three open pit gold mines, Berezitovy in Russia and Taparko-Bouroum and Bissa in Burkina Faso, are also in production. Finally, High River has a 50% interest in an advanced exploration project with NI 43-101 compliant resource estimates, the Prognoz silver project in Russia.
High River Gold Mines Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
011 7 495 981 0910 ext. 6821
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market