TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- High River Gold Mines Ltd. ("High River" or the "Company") (TSX: HRG) announces the resignation of Sergey Stepanov as a Director of the Company effective January 22, 2013.
About High River
High River is an unhedged gold company with interests in producing mines and advanced exploration projects in Russia and Burkina Faso. Two underground mines, Zun-Holba and Irokinda, are situated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia. Three open pit gold mines, Berezitovy in Russia and Taparko-Bouroum and Bissa in Burkina Faso, are also in production. Finally, High River has a 50% interest in an advanced exploration project with NI 43-101 compliant resource estimates, the Prognoz silver project in Russia.
High River Gold Mines Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
011 7 495 981 0910 ext. 6821
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million