TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- High River Gold Mines Ltd. ("High River" or the "Company") (TSX: HRG) announces the resignation of Sergey Stepanov as a Director of the Company effective January 22, 2013.
About High River
High River is an unhedged gold company with interests in producing mines and advanced exploration projects in Russia and Burkina Faso. Two underground mines, Zun-Holba and Irokinda, are situated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia. Three open pit gold mines, Berezitovy in Russia and Taparko-Bouroum and Bissa in Burkina Faso, are also in production. Finally, High River has a 50% interest in an advanced exploration project with NI 43-101 compliant resource estimates, the Prognoz silver project in Russia.
High River Gold Mines Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer
011 7 495 981 0910 ext. 6821
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go