Economist Roberto Coronado will give an overview of economic trends for the El Paso-Juarez area at a breakfast presentation for El Paso business people next week.
Coronado, who oversees the El Paso branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, will talk about how the economic trends will affect El Paso-area businesses this year, reported the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, which is hosting the event.
The 7:30 a.m. breakfast, open to any business person, will be Jan. 31, at the El Paso Club, atop the Chase Bank building, 201 E. Main, in Downtown.
The breakfast costs $50 for chamber members, and $75 for nonmembers. Corporate tables are also available. To reserve a spot, contact Terri Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 351-6232.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women