Economist Roberto Coronado will give an overview of economic trends for the El Paso-Juarez area at a breakfast presentation for El Paso business people next week.
Coronado, who oversees the El Paso branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, will talk about how the economic trends will affect El Paso-area businesses this year, reported the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, which is hosting the event.
The 7:30 a.m. breakfast, open to any business person, will be Jan. 31, at the El Paso Club, atop the Chase Bank building, 201 E. Main, in Downtown.
The breakfast costs $50 for chamber members, and $75 for nonmembers. Corporate tables are also available. To reserve a spot, contact Terri Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 351-6232.
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers