Economist Roberto Coronado will give an overview of economic trends for the El Paso-Juarez area at a breakfast presentation for El Paso business people next week.
Coronado, who oversees the El Paso branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, will talk about how the economic trends will affect El Paso-area businesses this year, reported the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, which is hosting the event.
The 7:30 a.m. breakfast, open to any business person, will be Jan. 31, at the El Paso Club, atop the Chase Bank building, 201 E. Main, in Downtown.
The breakfast costs $50 for chamber members, and $75 for nonmembers. Corporate tables are also available. To reserve a spot, contact Terri Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 351-6232.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery