Economist Roberto Coronado will give an overview of economic trends for the El Paso-Juarez area at a breakfast presentation for El Paso business people next week.
Coronado, who oversees the El Paso branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, will talk about how the economic trends will affect El Paso-area businesses this year, reported the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, which is hosting the event.
The 7:30 a.m. breakfast, open to any business person, will be Jan. 31, at the El Paso Club, atop the Chase Bank building, 201 E. Main, in Downtown.
The breakfast costs $50 for chamber members, and $75 for nonmembers. Corporate tables are also available. To reserve a spot, contact Terri Reed at email@example.com, or at 351-6232.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point