Economist Roberto Coronado will give an overview of economic trends for the El Paso-Juarez area at a breakfast presentation for El Paso business people next week.
Coronado, who oversees the El Paso branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, will talk about how the economic trends will affect El Paso-area businesses this year, reported the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, which is hosting the event.
The 7:30 a.m. breakfast, open to any business person, will be Jan. 31, at the El Paso Club, atop the Chase Bank building, 201 E. Main, in Downtown.
The breakfast costs $50 for chamber members, and $75 for nonmembers. Corporate tables are also available. To reserve a spot, contact Terri Reed at email@example.com, or at 351-6232.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better