SPRINGDALE, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- BMO Bank of Montreal has deployed a fully functional, staffed banking trailer, including an ATM, at the former Springdale branch location that was destroyed in a fire on January 10. Customers can have access to a full range of banking services, Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Customers also have access to a cash ATM at Lawtons Drugs, 188 Main Street, in Springdale. Local BMO staff can be reached at (709) 486-2510 or customers can take full advantage of the leading edge BMO online or telephone banking services by going to www.bmo.com or calling 1-877-CALL-BMO.
BMO reminds customers to keep receipts of the charges incurred at the Scotiabank local branch ATMs since January 10 up until January 24, as it will be assuming all service charges involved for customers.
"We're committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience and we're delighted to offer these full range banking services to our customers," said Jim Fallon, Vice-President for Newfoundland & Labrador, BMO Bank of Montreal. "Thank you to our customers for their continued understanding and patience."
BMO Bank of Montreal operates 23 branches in Newfoundland & Labrador. The closest full-service BMO branch to Springdale is located in Grand Falls-Windsor, at 3 High Street. That location can be reached at (709) 489-2268.
BMO Bank of Montreal
Kris Spurrell, Area Manager
BMO Financial Group
Ron Monet, Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged