SPRINGDALE, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- BMO Bank of Montreal has deployed a fully functional, staffed banking trailer, including an ATM, at the former Springdale branch location that was destroyed in a fire on January 10. Customers can have access to a full range of banking services, Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Customers also have access to a cash ATM at Lawtons Drugs, 188 Main Street, in Springdale. Local BMO staff can be reached at (709) 486-2510 or customers can take full advantage of the leading edge BMO online or telephone banking services by going to www.bmo.com or calling 1-877-CALL-BMO.
BMO reminds customers to keep receipts of the charges incurred at the Scotiabank local branch ATMs since January 10 up until January 24, as it will be assuming all service charges involved for customers.
"We're committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience and we're delighted to offer these full range banking services to our customers," said Jim Fallon, Vice-President for Newfoundland & Labrador, BMO Bank of Montreal. "Thank you to our customers for their continued understanding and patience."
BMO Bank of Montreal operates 23 branches in Newfoundland & Labrador. The closest full-service BMO branch to Springdale is located in Grand Falls-Windsor, at 3 High Street. That location can be reached at (709) 489-2268.
BMO Bank of Montreal
Kris Spurrell, Area Manager
BMO Financial Group
Ron Monet, Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners