The Wanted singer Max George said on Twitter he is not dating Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan, despite media reports suggesting he is.
Lohan recently posted a photo on Instagram of herself with George.
Asked by a fan online if he had moved on from his ex-girlfriend, Michelle Keegan, and is now dating Lohan, George tweeted, "Nooooooo."
"If you date with Lindsay, I will die okay," another admirer tweeted to George.
"I'm not, so you're fine!" he replied.
"Rumours...That's all...," he added. "Like I said...1million %."
George admitted to E! News the troubled former child actress occasionally hangs out with his boy band, but stressed none of its members are seriously involved with her.
"She was good to party with, but there's definitely not going to be any babies on the horizon," George told E! News.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson