The Wanted singer Max George said on Twitter he is not dating Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan, despite media reports suggesting he is.
Lohan recently posted a photo on Instagram of herself with George.
Asked by a fan online if he had moved on from his ex-girlfriend, Michelle Keegan, and is now dating Lohan, George tweeted, "Nooooooo."
"If you date with Lindsay, I will die okay," another admirer tweeted to George.
"I'm not, so you're fine!" he replied.
"Rumours...That's all...," he added. "Like I said...1million %."
George admitted to E! News the troubled former child actress occasionally hangs out with his boy band, but stressed none of its members are seriously involved with her.
"She was good to party with, but there's definitely not going to be any babies on the horizon," George told E! News.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana