The Wanted singer Max George said on Twitter he is not dating Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan, despite media reports suggesting he is.
Lohan recently posted a photo on Instagram of herself with George.
Asked by a fan online if he had moved on from his ex-girlfriend, Michelle Keegan, and is now dating Lohan, George tweeted, "Nooooooo."
"If you date with Lindsay, I will die okay," another admirer tweeted to George.
"I'm not, so you're fine!" he replied.
"Rumours...That's all...," he added. "Like I said...1million %."
George admitted to E! News the troubled former child actress occasionally hangs out with his boy band, but stressed none of its members are seriously involved with her.
"She was good to party with, but there's definitely not going to be any babies on the horizon," George told E! News.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- Lawsuits Against Employers Reach Record Highs
- Grubhub, Seamless to Combine Online Operations