The Wanted singer Max George said on Twitter he is not dating Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan, despite media reports suggesting he is.
Lohan recently posted a photo on Instagram of herself with George.
Asked by a fan online if he had moved on from his ex-girlfriend, Michelle Keegan, and is now dating Lohan, George tweeted, "Nooooooo."
"If you date with Lindsay, I will die okay," another admirer tweeted to George.
"I'm not, so you're fine!" he replied.
"Rumours...That's all...," he added. "Like I said...1million %."
George admitted to E! News the troubled former child actress occasionally hangs out with his boy band, but stressed none of its members are seriously involved with her.
"She was good to party with, but there's definitely not going to be any babies on the horizon," George told E! News.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star