The Wanted singer Max George said on Twitter he is not dating Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan, despite media reports suggesting he is.
Lohan recently posted a photo on Instagram of herself with George.
Asked by a fan online if he had moved on from his ex-girlfriend, Michelle Keegan, and is now dating Lohan, George tweeted, "Nooooooo."
"If you date with Lindsay, I will die okay," another admirer tweeted to George.
"I'm not, so you're fine!" he replied.
"Rumours...That's all...," he added. "Like I said...1million %."
George admitted to E! News the troubled former child actress occasionally hangs out with his boy band, but stressed none of its members are seriously involved with her.
"She was good to party with, but there's definitely not going to be any babies on the horizon," George told E! News.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop