LIVERMORE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- ReServe Interactive, a leader in hospitality software solutions, sets 2013 as a year of significant growth and product enhancements designed to meet the evolving needs of the hospitality industry. Planned initiatives include web-based and tablet applications, industry collaborations and platform advancements.
"Our software products have set the standard for how technology should work for hospitality professionals. That being said, we are keenly aware of the changing needs of the industry when it comes to the technology tools they use," says Beth Goodell, President of ReServe Interactive. "The initiatives we have planned will further define our commitment to provide the industry with the right solutions for their businesses and, most importantly, continue to provide the results they've come to expect from us."
The company's first initiative will be the launch of Table iQ, a table management application for the iPad and other tablet computers. Table iQ offers robust features such as the ability to add guests to a reservation waitlist, page and seat guests, and monitor table status. Table iQ's intuitive, state-of-the-art user interface works as a standalone, as well as integrates with both the ReServe Interactive Dining Reservation & Table Management software system and ReServe Q online reservation software.
About ReServe Interactive
ReServe Interactive specializes in Catering, Event Management, Dining Reservations and Table Management software applications for the hospitality industry. Established in 1996, ReServe Interactive software is used by more than 10,000 industry professionals across more than 1,500 hospitality venues nationwide including hotels, restaurants, sports and entertainment facilities, golf and private clubs, cultural institutions and wineries. The company has offices in Livermore, California and Delafield, Wisconsin. For more information, visit http://www.reserveinteractive.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
E/ Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women