MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Perisson Petroleum Corporation (the "Corporation" or "Perisson")(CNSX: POG) is pleased to announce that on January 23, 2013, the Corporation granted 9,900,000 stock options, of which 5,450,000 of said options were granted to its directors and officers, at a price of $0.50 per stock option, valid for a period of 10 years.
About Perisson Petroleum Corporation
Perisson Petroleum Corporation is an oil and gas exploration company listed on the Canadian National Stock Exchange. The Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Igual Holdings Corp. and Morichal Sinoco, S.A., owns a 100% undivided interest in a property, namely a license, known as VMM- 17 oil block project, which consists of 39,927 hectares located in the Middle Magdalena Basin, Province of Tolima, in the center of the country of Colombia. The corporate objective of the Corporation is the exploration and marketing of hydrocarbon resources, including the production, conditioning, processing, refinement, transport and commercialization of petroleum, natural gas, liquefied natural gas and petroleum-derived products.
The Corporation's documents are available on www.sedar.com and on the Corporation's Issuer Profile page on the CNSX website.
Neither the Canadian National Stock Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the CNSX policies) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. Statements made in this news release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" and readers are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance, and that actual developments or results, may vary materially from those in these "forward-looking" statement.
President and Director
Chien-Yeh (Gary) Chen
Chairman of the Board and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap