LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- MMRGlobal, Inc. (OTCQB: MMRF) ("MMR"), a leading provider of Personal Health Records (PHRs) MyEsafeDepositBox storage solutions and MMRPro document management and imaging systems for healthcare professionals, is featured in a Special Report dated January 22, 2013 (http://michaelbass.com/PDF/Patent_Valuation.pdf), published by the Michael Bass Research Group on the Personal Health Records market, with particular emphasis on MMRGlobal's MyMedicalRecords Health Information Technology Global Patent portfolio. The report includes seven sections including a market overview, relevant PHR facts, significant developments affecting the PHR market over the past 12 months, domestic and international MMR patent portfolio schedules, a valuation analysis and summary of conclusions. The report also cites 33 references and information sources.
The Michael Bass Group (MBG) (http://michaelbass.com) is an investment banking and strategic advisory services firm focused on healthcare information technology, healthcare IT services, and mobility providers as well as medical devices. MBG tracks and conducts research on over 400 emerging growth companies in the HIT sector. The Michael Bass Research Group also looks at economic, market, industry and company data relevant to the healthcare sector.
MMRGlobal holds seven issued U.S. patents with nearly 400 claims relating to Personal Health Records transmitted via an Internet portal under the heading of "Method and System for Providing Online Medical Records." MMR's patent portfolio also includes numerous other issued patents and pending applications in countries of commercial interest around the world including Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Israel, and European nations.
The Company's patents also contain claims directed to Web-based services that provide access to and collect health records from service providers, including, but not limited to, retail pharmacies and laboratory systems as well as hospitals, physicians and other healthcare professionals, using email, facsimile, file upload and voice. Certain claims in newly allowed applications also relate to collecting insurance information, appointment and medication reminders and other features that are already included in MMR's MyMedicalRecords.com PHR.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column