NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Internet technology, including the use of the World Wide Web on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, has changed the way that people communicate, interact with one another, and, ultimately, how they hold themselves accountable for their goals. In fact, according to a recent article published by U.S. News and World Report, use of social media through these devices can actually improve the odds that individuals will stick to their weight loss efforts. The makers of Hydroxycut note that social media has become an invaluable resource for individuals who are looking to lose weight and they encourage people to take advantage of the heightened accountability that social media platforms create.
To successfully integrate social media into a weight loss plan, the article has broken down the ways in which social media can both contribute to one's success.
Social media, the article notes, provides a forum in which individuals can post updates regarding their weight loss journey. In fact, the article states, people "may enjoy posting fitness milestones, such as training for and completing your first marathon, or a bike ride for your favorite charity." The article goes on to explain that sharing your goals with others on social media "may be helpful, because the more people who know about it, the more likely you are to stay committed."
By following dietitians, personal trainers, and other weight loss professionals, individuals can learn more about how to best approach their weight loss journey. Additionally, they may be able to glean tips and tricks regarding healthy meal preparation, the best workouts for weight loss, etc. from the information shared by these experts.
The makers of Hydroxycut encourage individuals to take advantage of the heightened sense of accountability that tracking weight loss online can provide. In addition to s newer social media, they recommend starting a blog to document one's journey.
Hydroxycut is the number one, best-selling weight-loss supplement brand in America. The key weight-loss ingredients in Pro Clinical Hydroxycut are lady's mantle extract, wild olive extract, komijn extract, and wild mint extract. These ingredients have demonstrated the ability to help reduce BMI and encourage weight loss for participants involved in two clinical studies. In the first study, the average weight loss with these key ingredients was 20.94 pounds over a 12-week period. In the second study, the average weight loss was 16.50 pounds over an 8-week period. All groups involved in these studies followed a reduced-calorie diet.
Hydroxycut is available in several formats, including Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Caffeine Free, Hydroxycut Herbal, and more.
For more information, visit www.Hydroxycut.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column