NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hispanic Digital Network (HDN), the nation's first and largest Internet network of Hispanic media, is now accessible to its audience entirely in Spanish with the launch of its new corporate website.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110719/NY37427LOGO )
HDN, a property of PR Newswire, provides Hispanic media news sites with free website development, hosting, content management training and tech support, as well as easy-to-use and cost-efficient online advertising and publishing solutions. Furthermore, through strategic editorial placements and advertisements, HDN has facilitated the process for agencies and companies to reach members of the influential Hispanic community online.
"The unveiling of our completely Spanish website is an exciting milestone for us," said Dalia Paratore, director, multicultural products and services, PR Newswire. "Our goal was to create an easy-to-navigate, optimized website so our audience can gain a full understanding of the range of products and services we offer."
To date, HDN has built over 100 dynamic websites for Hispanic media outlets, including newspapers and renowned magazines such as BoomOnline.com, DiariolasAmericas.com, and many others. Hispanic media interested in joining the HDN network may contact Jessica Alas, Media Relations Director, Multicultural Markets and Hispanic PR Wire, PR Newswire: firstname.lastname@example.org
About PR Newswire:
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 58 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content -- from rich media to online video to multimedia -- and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Meryl SerouyaMarketing and Communications ManagerPR Newswire+1.201.360.6009Meryl.Serouya@prnewswire.comPR Newswire Association LLC
Web site: http://www.prnewswire.com/
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?