Outgoing U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told a Senate panel Wednesday "I take responsibility" for the Benghazi, Libya, attack.
U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in a terror attack on the Benghazi consulate Sept. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World