Outgoing U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told a Senate panel Wednesday "I take responsibility" for the Benghazi, Libya, attack.
U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in a terror attack on the Benghazi consulate Sept. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring