Outgoing U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told a Senate panel Wednesday "I take responsibility" for the Benghazi, Libya, attack.
U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in a terror attack on the Benghazi consulate Sept. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE