SPRING GROVE, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- January is a great time for businesses to look at last year's expenses to see where they can save money. Cartridge World, one of the world's largest printer cartridge retailers, is helping office managers find new ways to save hundreds of dollars throughout the year on office supplies.
"We are always helping customers save money on printing," says Tom McLaughlin, Marketing Director for Cartridge World North America. "We know how difficult it is for businesses to succeed, because we're business owners, too."
A few easy tips to help business owners save hundreds on printing costs include:
1. Buy two kinds of copy paper. When printing internal office documents, use inexpensive recycled paper stock. Save high-quality paper for the important documents. Then set your printer setting/preference for automatic double-sided printing.
2. Small businesses can save $1,000 to $2,000 per year if they buy eco-friendly ink and toner printer cartridges. Cartridge World's high-yield printer cartridges cost as much as 40 percent less than OEM ink and toner. McLaughlin added, "Businesses can easily trim $100, $200 or more off their budget every month by using remanufactured printer cartridges. You can estimate your savings with Cartridge World's online calculator."
3. Match your office printing needs with the right printer. Inexpensive printers are seldom the best deal. $100-and-less printers can actually cost a fortune in the long run. The real cost (for printing supplies) can be as much as three to five times the price of the printer in the first year alone. Ask your local Cartridge World store which printers use high-yield ink and toner cartridges and match your actual printing needs to get the best deal. Buying a factory-refurbished printer can also save hundreds. Plus, some factory-refurbished printers offer better warranties than new printer warranties.
4. Use online postage. It saves the time and expense of going to the post office. The fee for service is often less costly than the mileage and time to drive there. Unlike postage meters, there is no extra equipment to purchase or rent. You only need a computer, a printer and a scale with ounces.
Cartridge World is your local office printing expert. The company sells more than 3,000 different printer cartridges for home and office printers, copiers and fax machines. Plus, every printer cartridge is 100-percent guaranteed. Most stores offer free local delivery for business customers.
You can count on Cartridge World for answering your ink, toner and printer questions. Businesses can request a quote online and set up convenient online printer supply ordering services. Visit your local store or www.CartridgeWorld.com for more information.
Cartridge World is the leading ink and toner refilling retailer and franchisor in the $80 billion printer cartridge industry. Cartridge World stores offer customers a tremendous cost-saving alternative to buying new printer cartridges, offering a 30-40 percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges. Cartridge World offers a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. The company refills and remanufactures printer cartridges, using state-of-the-art processes and high quality inks and toners. Voted No.1 in the category by Entrepreneur Magazine, Cartridge World has more than 1,600 franchised retail locations in 50 countries. For more information about Cartridge World products or franchising opportunities, call (815) 321-4015 or visit http://www.CartridgeWorld.com
Director of Marketing
Phone: (815) 321-4400
Fishman Public Relations
Phone: (847) 945-1300 Ex.262
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu