AJAX, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- The Board of Directors of Automodular Corporation (TSX: AM) has declared a $0.06 regular quarterly dividend payable March 4, 2013 to shareholders of record February 6, 2013.
Automodular Corporation is a supplier of sub-assembly, sequencing and transportation services to the automotive industry - Ford Motor Company's Oakville Assembly Plant. The Company has two operating facilities and employs approximately 525 people.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years