AJAX, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- The Board of Directors of Automodular Corporation (TSX: AM) has declared a $0.06 regular quarterly dividend payable March 4, 2013 to shareholders of record February 6, 2013.
Automodular Corporation is a supplier of sub-assembly, sequencing and transportation services to the automotive industry - Ford Motor Company's Oakville Assembly Plant. The Company has two operating facilities and employs approximately 525 people.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap