AJAX, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- The Board of Directors of Automodular Corporation (TSX: AM) has declared a $0.06 regular quarterly dividend payable March 4, 2013 to shareholders of record February 6, 2013.
Automodular Corporation is a supplier of sub-assembly, sequencing and transportation services to the automotive industry - Ford Motor Company's Oakville Assembly Plant. The Company has two operating facilities and employs approximately 525 people.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route