AJAX, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- The Board of Directors of Automodular Corporation (TSX: AM) has declared a $0.06 regular quarterly dividend payable March 4, 2013 to shareholders of record February 6, 2013.
Automodular Corporation is a supplier of sub-assembly, sequencing and transportation services to the automotive industry - Ford Motor Company's Oakville Assembly Plant. The Company has two operating facilities and employs approximately 525 people.
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- US Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Soderbergh: Why He Quit Movies