HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Atlantis Systems Corp. (NEX: AIQ.H), a globally recognized training integrator in the military and commercial markets, and its wholly-owned subsidiary Atlantis Systems International Inc. (collectively, the "Borrowers"), announced today that they have closed a secured tax credit facility ("Tax Credit Facility") for up to two million Canadian dollars (CDN$2,000,000) with Century Services LP.
The Tax Credit Facility will be payable on demand with repayment required upon receipt by the Borrowers of certain tax claim refunds. The Borrowers will be entitled to repay the Tax Credit Facility in whole or in part at any time without bonus or penalty.
About Atlantis Systems Corp.
Atlantis Systems (NEX: AIQ.H) uses its core capabilities in simulation-aided design and engineering and e-learning, combined with various technology tools, to help customers in military and commercial markets to ensure the feasibility, capability, and effective utilization of their complex assets. In more than 30 years of operation, Atlantis has developed a solid reputation for its creative workforce and innovative solutions in supporting global OEM customers and defence organizations. To learn more, please visit the Company's web site at www.atlantissc.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of this release.
Atlantis Systems Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point