SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced that senior vice president and chief sales officer John Byrne will present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference at 10:20 a.m. PST on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 in San Francisco.
A real-time audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed on the Investor Relations homepage: http://ir.amd.com.
A replay of the webcast can be accessed approximately 2 hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for 30 days after the conference.
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its ground-breaking AMD Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
AMD Public Relations
AMD Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter