SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced that senior vice president and chief sales officer John Byrne will present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference at 10:20 a.m. PST on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 in San Francisco.
A real-time audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed on the Investor Relations homepage: http://ir.amd.com.
A replay of the webcast can be accessed approximately 2 hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for 30 days after the conference.
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its ground-breaking AMD Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
AMD Public Relations
AMD Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?