NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- W. P. Carey Inc. (NYSE: WPC), a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 prior to market-open on Tuesday, February 26, 2013. The financial results will be released via all major wire services, W. P. Carey's corporate website and electronic mail.
Date: Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Start Time: 11:00 AM (ET)
Call-in Number: 800-860-2442
Please call at least 10 minutes prior to call to register.
Replay Number: 877-344-7529
(International) + 1-412-317-0088
Replay Passcode: 10023829
Replay available until March 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM (ET).
Available after 2:00 PM (ET)
Format: Discussion of fourth quarter financial results followed by Q&A.
W. P. Carey Inc.
Celebrating its 40th anniversary, W. P. Carey Inc. is a publicly traded REIT (NYSE: WPC) that provides long-term sale-leaseback and build-to-suit financing for companies worldwide and owns and manages an investment portfolio totaling approximately $14.1 billion. The largest owner/manager of net lease assets, WPC's corporate finance-focused credit and real estate underwriting process is a constant that has been successfully leveraged across a wide variety of industries and property types. Our portfolio of long-term leases with creditworthy tenants has an established history of generating stable cash flows that have enabled the Company to deliver consistent and rising dividend income to investors for nearly four decades. www.wpcarey.com
Individuals interested in receiving future updates on W. P. Carey via e-mail can register at www.wpcarey.com/alerts.
W. P. Carey Inc.
Ross & Lawrence
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time