TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- U.S. Housing Recovery Fund (TSX: USH.UN) announced today cash distributions for Class A and Class F Units. Unitholders of record at the close of business on January 31, 2013 will receive cash distributions of $0.05 per unit, payable on or about February 14, 2013.
Further information about U.S. Housing Recovery Fund can be found at www.bmocm.com/bmosp under "Closed-End Funds".
BMO Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers