TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- TeraGo Inc. (TSX: TGO) (www.terago.ca) has announced that it will be hosting a conference call on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, at 9:00 am EST to discuss the Company's financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31st, 2012. The complete financial results will be released on the morning of the conference call before the markets open. The call will be hosted by Bryan Boyd, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Browne, Chief Financial Officer.
To access the conference call, please dial 416-340-2216 or 1-866-226-1792. The call will also be available via webcast at www.terago.ca or http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170433.
Please connect at least 15 minutes prior to the conference call to ensure that you have adequate time to download any software that may be required in order to join via webcast. An archived recording of the conference call will be available until March 19, 2013 at midnight EST. To listen to this recording, call 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and enter passcode 9131735. An archived recording of the webcast will be available for one year.
About TeraGo Networks
TeraGo Networks Inc. provides small and medium sized businesses with carrier-grade wireless broadband, data and voice communications services. The national network service provider owns and manages its wireless IP network servicing more than 6,500 customer locations in 46 major markets across Canada including Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver and Winnipeg. TeraGo Networks is a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) and is a wholly owned subsidiary of TeraGo Inc. (TSX: TGO). More information about TeraGo is available at www.terago.ca.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards