TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- TeraGo Inc. (TSX: TGO) (www.terago.ca) has announced that it will be hosting a conference call on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, at 9:00 am EST to discuss the Company's financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31st, 2012. The complete financial results will be released on the morning of the conference call before the markets open. The call will be hosted by Bryan Boyd, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Browne, Chief Financial Officer.
To access the conference call, please dial 416-340-2216 or 1-866-226-1792. The call will also be available via webcast at www.terago.ca or http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170433.
Please connect at least 15 minutes prior to the conference call to ensure that you have adequate time to download any software that may be required in order to join via webcast. An archived recording of the conference call will be available until March 19, 2013 at midnight EST. To listen to this recording, call 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and enter passcode 9131735. An archived recording of the webcast will be available for one year.
About TeraGo Networks
TeraGo Networks Inc. provides small and medium sized businesses with carrier-grade wireless broadband, data and voice communications services. The national network service provider owns and manages its wireless IP network servicing more than 6,500 customer locations in 46 major markets across Canada including Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver and Winnipeg. TeraGo Networks is a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) and is a wholly owned subsidiary of TeraGo Inc. (TSX: TGO). More information about TeraGo is available at www.terago.ca.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore