Austrian-born film star Arnold Schwarzenegger says he still loves his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
Germany's Bild newspaper quotes the star of "The Terminator" movie franchise and "The Last Stand" as saying he spent Christmas with Shriver and their four children, despite the 2011 breakup of their marriage.
Shriver filed for divorce after 25 years of marriage when Schwarzenegger admitted he fathered a son with a member of the family's household staff more than a decade ago, before he served as governor of California.
"We're not fighting any war. I still hope for reconciliation. I still love Maria," Schwarzenegger told the newspaper.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West