Austrian-born film star Arnold Schwarzenegger says he still loves his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
Germany's Bild newspaper quotes the star of "The Terminator" movie franchise and "The Last Stand" as saying he spent Christmas with Shriver and their four children, despite the 2011 breakup of their marriage.
Shriver filed for divorce after 25 years of marriage when Schwarzenegger admitted he fathered a son with a member of the family's household staff more than a decade ago, before he served as governor of California.
"We're not fighting any war. I still hope for reconciliation. I still love Maria," Schwarzenegger told the newspaper.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007