Austrian-born film star Arnold Schwarzenegger says he still loves his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
Germany's Bild newspaper quotes the star of "The Terminator" movie franchise and "The Last Stand" as saying he spent Christmas with Shriver and their four children, despite the 2011 breakup of their marriage.
Shriver filed for divorce after 25 years of marriage when Schwarzenegger admitted he fathered a son with a member of the family's household staff more than a decade ago, before he served as governor of California.
"We're not fighting any war. I still hope for reconciliation. I still love Maria," Schwarzenegger told the newspaper.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle