Austrian-born film star Arnold Schwarzenegger says he still loves his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
Germany's Bild newspaper quotes the star of "The Terminator" movie franchise and "The Last Stand" as saying he spent Christmas with Shriver and their four children, despite the 2011 breakup of their marriage.
Shriver filed for divorce after 25 years of marriage when Schwarzenegger admitted he fathered a son with a member of the family's household staff more than a decade ago, before he served as governor of California.
"We're not fighting any war. I still hope for reconciliation. I still love Maria," Schwarzenegger told the newspaper.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos