Austrian-born film star Arnold Schwarzenegger says he still loves his estranged wife, Maria Shriver.
Germany's Bild newspaper quotes the star of "The Terminator" movie franchise and "The Last Stand" as saying he spent Christmas with Shriver and their four children, despite the 2011 breakup of their marriage.
Shriver filed for divorce after 25 years of marriage when Schwarzenegger admitted he fathered a son with a member of the family's household staff more than a decade ago, before he served as governor of California.
"We're not fighting any war. I still hope for reconciliation. I still love Maria," Schwarzenegger told the newspaper.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response