BASKING RIDGE, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 --
•Radvision, an Avaya Company, to launch its newest video collaboration solutions ideal for businesses of any size at ISE 2013 •Demos feature desktop, mobile and room-based video as well as interoperability with the Avaya Aura® UC platform and Microsoft Lync •Radvision experts to participate in IMCCA panels on unified communications, video conferencing and mobility
Radvision, an Avaya company, offers end-to-end video conferencing and unified communications (UC) solutions -- from mobile devices to desktops, conference rooms and fully immersive telepresence suites. Its Scopia® portfolio of standards-based video systems enables interconnectivity across new and traditional video endpoints regardless of UC platform or device.
Visit the Radvision Telepresence Café for demonstrations of the company's leading, end-to-end video conferencing portfolio. The booth will feature the all-new Scopia Executive 240 desktop system, Scopia Desktop, Scopia Mobile for Android and iOS, the Scopia XT5000 room system and Scopia XT Telepresence Platform, as well as the Scopia Control application for the Apple iPad devices. Experience full-featured, standards-based, enterprise-grade video conferencing that includes HD audio, video, data review and full meeting moderation capabilities all in an intuitive user interface.
The fully immersive Telepresence Café will also enable guests to interact face-to-face with a caricature artist who will sketch caricatures of those interested. Radvision will also highlight its newly enhanced Scopia Management application and game-changing infrastructure. Additionally, Radvision will be demonstrating integration with Avaya Aura platform and Avaya IP Office as well as full interoperability with Microsoft Lync.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women