LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- The Plaza Hotel and Casino has kicked off their "52 Weeks of Cash" promotion. Each week in 2013, lucky Plaza Players Club members will win cash prizes.
The first promotion of the "52 Weeks of Cash" is "Spin & Win Cash," which runs from Jan. 7 though Feb. 23. In "Spin & Win Cash," Plaza Players Club members receive 1 entry with every 100 base points earned on their Players Card, a suited blackjack bet ($10 minimum bet), winning straight number bets on roulette (minimum $5 bet), or winning a hard way bet on craps ($5 minimum bet).
Each Saturday night at 8:15 p.m., ten winners in "Spin & Win Cash" will be drawn. Each winner will spin a wheel and can win up to $1,000 in cash. If the player only wins $100 they will be given a chance to spin a separate wheel with additional prizes.
Players should also keep an eye out for the next promotion in the "52 Weeks of Cash" that will launch Feb. 25. Upcoming promotions and sweepstakes will also be announced on the Plaza Hotel & Casino's Facebook page.
For more information visit www.plazahotelcasino.com or visit the Plaza's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Plazahotelandcasino.
About the Plaza Hotel & Casino
The Plaza Hotel & Casino opened in 1971 at 1 Main Street, at the intersection of Main and Fremont Street, and was a fashionable stop on the first train service through Las Vegas. Anchoring the Fremont Street Experience, the Plaza has been an iconic hotel in the heart of downtown Las Vegas for more than 40 years. It sits on 16.5 acres of land and has more than 1,000 rooms and suites, making it one of the largest hotel-casinos in downtown Las Vegas. Renovations have updated and improved the Plaza's ambiance throughout, creating a stylish and comfortable new experience for its guests, and earned it the distinction of being named "Best Downtown Hotel" by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. For more information and reservations: www.plazahotelcasino.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday