MARKHAM, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation (TSX: LW) will report its 2012 fourth quarter and year-end financial results after market close on Thursday, February 21, 2013. Dino Chiesa, Chairman and Interim CEO, and Manny DiFilippo, CFO, will host a conference call for the investment community the following day, Friday, February 22, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (ET).
The call-in numbers for participants are 416-340-8527 or 877-240-9772. The call will be webcast at: http://www.gowebcasting.com/4142.
A replay of the call will be available until March 8, 2013. To access the replay, dial 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053 (pass code: 6587786). The webcast archive will be available via Leisureworld's website or the web link above.
Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation is Canada's fifth largest operator of seniors' housing and the third largest licensed long-term care (LTC) provider in Ontario. Leisureworld owns and operates 27 LTC homes across Ontario with 4,474 beds. The Company also owns and operates six retirement residences and one independent living residence, representing 768 suites, in Ontario and British Columbia. Leisureworld subsidiaries include: Preferred Health Care Services, an accredited provider of professional nursing and personal support services; and Ontario Long Term Care, a provider of purchasing services, and dietary, social work, and other regulated health professional services. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.leisureworld.ca.
Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation
(416) 447-4740 Ext. 232
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal