LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- QuoteMeToday, expert motor trade insurance brokers, have summarised 2012 as a significant year for the insurance industry. Car insurance premiums rose and records have been set for the high number of uninsured drivers in the UK.
QuoteMeToday recognised the high cost of running a vehicle by emphasising how shopping around for a cheap insurance policy can help minimise expenditure.
The cost of running a vehicle remained high in 2012 and the AA's British Insurance Premium Index revealed that the highest car insurance premiums of the year were in July. Premiums have also doubled in the last four years and this has resulted in costly implications for commercial vehicle owners whose businesses may have been affected by the rise in costs.
Despite high costs, QuoteMeToday emphasised the importance of having a valid car insurance policy as the one-millionth uninsured car was seized by the police in August. The car was seized in Birmingham and QuoteMeToday assured motorists that commercial car insurance is necessary to avoid potential fines, penalty points, disqualifications and financial implications for your business.
A spokesperson from QuoteMeToday commented:
"The cost of running a vehicle reached new heights in 2012, but insurance is an essential legal requirement and business owners have a responsibility to protect their vehicles and employees while they are on the road. If vehicles are essential to your business, shop around for a good deal on your car insurance to help lessen the financial burden and find the right cover for your company."
QMT motor trade insurance offers instant cover for commercial vehicles and competitive rates for businesses who buy, sell, repair or valet vehicles. Protection is provided against material damage, road risks and third-party damage and policies come with plenty of additional extras to let you tailor-make a cheap car insurance policy that matches the needs of your business.
QuoteMeToday.co.uk is a Kent based broker with many years of experience providing risk solutions for both the personal and commercial lines markets. In an industry where competitive rates, risk knowledge and customer confidence are essential, QuoteMeToday.co.uk offer these through a panel of insurers with a wealth of industry experience.
Our relationship with these insurers allows us to quote competitive rates coupled with professionally tailored cover which gives us the required edge in placing your business at the right price without prejudice to your policy requirements.
Quote Me Today
Most Popular Stories
- Sony Entertainment Network Offering Music Unlimited Service In Brazil
- Age is not an obstacle [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- audio reviews [Telegraph-Herald (Dubuque, IA)]
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- It's alive! Cinema from the slums ; A love of cult movies has turned into a semi-regular night of great bad films
- Coens deliver humorous and deeply felt movie
- Cannes festival surges into top gear ; Coen brothers take poll position in the race for the Palme d'Or
- Fred Armisen, Bill Hader bid special farewells to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Swift leads, Miguel hurts fans at Billboard Awards
- Cannes 2013: The musical side of the Coens' 'Inside Llewyn Davis'