Online advertising giant Google posted a
36-per-cent rise in fourth quarter revenues Tuesday with sales of
14.42 billion dollars, the company announced.
Net income grew from 2.71 billion dollars to 2.89 billion dollars, a 7-per-cent rise.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable