TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- EnerCare Inc. ("EnerCare") (TSX: ECI) today announced a cash dividend of $0.056 per common share for the month of January 2013. The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 31, 2013. This dividend is designated as an "eligible dividend" for Canadian income tax purposes.
About EnerCare Inc.
EnerCare owns a portfolio of approximately 1.2 million installed water heaters and other assets, rented primarily to residential customers in Ontario. EnerCare also owns EnerCare Connections Inc., a leading sub-metering company, with metering contracts for condominium and apartment suites in Ontario, Alberta and elsewhere in Canada.
Additional information regarding EnerCare is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com or through EnerCare's website at http://investors.enercare.ca. Information on the sub-metering business is also available at www.enercareconnections.com.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Airing Spanish-Language Ads
- Obamacare Falling Short on Insuring the Uninsured
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Supreme Court Upholds Ban on Race Decisions
- Sales of Existing Homes Slide to a 20-month Low
- Garcia Marquez Left Unpublished Manuscript
- Harley-Davidson Earnings Go Full Throttle
- Celebrate Earth Day With #GlobalSelfie
- Mark Fields Set to Take the Wheel at Ford