TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/13 -- EnerCare Inc. ("EnerCare") (TSX: ECI) today announced a cash dividend of $0.056 per common share for the month of January 2013. The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 31, 2013. This dividend is designated as an "eligible dividend" for Canadian income tax purposes.
About EnerCare Inc.
EnerCare owns a portfolio of approximately 1.2 million installed water heaters and other assets, rented primarily to residential customers in Ontario. EnerCare also owns EnerCare Connections Inc., a leading sub-metering company, with metering contracts for condominium and apartment suites in Ontario, Alberta and elsewhere in Canada.
Additional information regarding EnerCare is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com or through EnerCare's website at http://investors.enercare.ca. Information on the sub-metering business is also available at www.enercareconnections.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls