Online everywhere, consumers demand smarter and more relevant experiences regardless of where they're located or the devices they use. In an upcoming webinar, Rob Brosnan, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research and Kurt Heinemann, CMO, Monetate, will discuss how marketing professionals can learn how to use both historical Big Data and real-time online consumer interactions to increase revenue and drive brand loyalty. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013 from 2 - 3 p.m. EST.
Topics that will be discussed by Brosnan and Heinemann include:
-- Turning data into adaptable segmentation to create marketing campaigns
based on visitor insights across channels, devices and media
-- Leveraging actionable analytics to breathe new life into behavioral
targeting campaigns that reach the consumer "in the moment"
-- Driving innovation through effective targeting A/B and multivariate
"Online marketers are still mystified by Big Data and how to use it to create a more relevant, customer-centric online experience," said Heinemann. "Part of what we'll discuss in this session is how marketers can leverage Big Data to create targeted campaigns that are designed to reach a particular customer segment, resulting in a more timely and engaging customer experience that drives conversions."
The "Big Data Demystified" Webinar is free and open to all online marketers with an interest in the topic.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps