Online everywhere, consumers demand smarter and more relevant experiences regardless of where they're located or the devices they use. In an upcoming webinar, Rob Brosnan, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research and Kurt Heinemann, CMO, Monetate, will discuss how marketing professionals can learn how to use both historical Big Data and real-time online consumer interactions to increase revenue and drive brand loyalty. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013 from 2 - 3 p.m. EST.
Topics that will be discussed by Brosnan and Heinemann include:
-- Turning data into adaptable segmentation to create marketing campaigns
based on visitor insights across channels, devices and media
-- Leveraging actionable analytics to breathe new life into behavioral
targeting campaigns that reach the consumer "in the moment"
-- Driving innovation through effective targeting A/B and multivariate
"Online marketers are still mystified by Big Data and how to use it to create a more relevant, customer-centric online experience," said Heinemann. "Part of what we'll discuss in this session is how marketers can leverage Big Data to create targeted campaigns that are designed to reach a particular customer segment, resulting in a more timely and engaging customer experience that drives conversions."
The "Big Data Demystified" Webinar is free and open to all online marketers with an interest in the topic.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party