TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- TD Split Inc. (the "Company") (TSX: TDS.C)(TSX: TDS.pr.C) announced today that it has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11875 per Class C Preferred Share. In addition a quarterly dividend on its Class C Capital Shares was declared of $0.1150 per Class C Capital Share. The dividends on both the Class C Preferred Shares and Class C Capital Shares are payable on February 15, 2013 to holders of record on February 1, 2013.
The Company was established to generate dividend income for the Class C Preferred Shares while providing holders of the Class C Capital Shares with a leveraged opportunity to participate in capital appreciation from a portfolio of common shares of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Information concerning TD Split Inc. is available on our website at www.tdsponsoredcompanies.com.
The Class C Capital Shares and Class C Preferred Shares of TD Split are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TDS.C and TDS.pr.C respectively.
TD Split Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits