TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- TD Split Inc. (the "Company") (TSX: TDS.C)(TSX: TDS.pr.C) announced today that it has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11875 per Class C Preferred Share. In addition a quarterly dividend on its Class C Capital Shares was declared of $0.1150 per Class C Capital Share. The dividends on both the Class C Preferred Shares and Class C Capital Shares are payable on February 15, 2013 to holders of record on February 1, 2013.
The Company was established to generate dividend income for the Class C Preferred Shares while providing holders of the Class C Capital Shares with a leveraged opportunity to participate in capital appreciation from a portfolio of common shares of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Information concerning TD Split Inc. is available on our website at www.tdsponsoredcompanies.com.
The Class C Capital Shares and Class C Preferred Shares of TD Split are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TDS.C and TDS.pr.C respectively.
TD Split Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment