TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- TD Split Inc. (the "Company") (TSX: TDS.C)(TSX: TDS.pr.C) announced today that it has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11875 per Class C Preferred Share. In addition a quarterly dividend on its Class C Capital Shares was declared of $0.1150 per Class C Capital Share. The dividends on both the Class C Preferred Shares and Class C Capital Shares are payable on February 15, 2013 to holders of record on February 1, 2013.
The Company was established to generate dividend income for the Class C Preferred Shares while providing holders of the Class C Capital Shares with a leveraged opportunity to participate in capital appreciation from a portfolio of common shares of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Information concerning TD Split Inc. is available on our website at www.tdsponsoredcompanies.com.
The Class C Capital Shares and Class C Preferred Shares of TD Split are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TDS.C and TDS.pr.C respectively.
TD Split Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter