TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- TD Split Inc. (the "Company") (TSX: TDS.C)(TSX: TDS.pr.C) announced today that it has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11875 per Class C Preferred Share. In addition a quarterly dividend on its Class C Capital Shares was declared of $0.1150 per Class C Capital Share. The dividends on both the Class C Preferred Shares and Class C Capital Shares are payable on February 15, 2013 to holders of record on February 1, 2013.
The Company was established to generate dividend income for the Class C Preferred Shares while providing holders of the Class C Capital Shares with a leveraged opportunity to participate in capital appreciation from a portfolio of common shares of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Information concerning TD Split Inc. is available on our website at www.tdsponsoredcompanies.com.
The Class C Capital Shares and Class C Preferred Shares of TD Split are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TDS.C and TDS.pr.C respectively.
TD Split Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham