TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- TD Split Inc. (the "Company") (TSX: TDS.C)(TSX: TDS.pr.C) announced today that it has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11875 per Class C Preferred Share. In addition a quarterly dividend on its Class C Capital Shares was declared of $0.1150 per Class C Capital Share. The dividends on both the Class C Preferred Shares and Class C Capital Shares are payable on February 15, 2013 to holders of record on February 1, 2013.
The Company was established to generate dividend income for the Class C Preferred Shares while providing holders of the Class C Capital Shares with a leveraged opportunity to participate in capital appreciation from a portfolio of common shares of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Information concerning TD Split Inc. is available on our website at www.tdsponsoredcompanies.com.
The Class C Capital Shares and Class C Preferred Shares of TD Split are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TDS.C and TDS.pr.C respectively.
TD Split Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions