Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who broke up with pop star Justin Bieber this month, sang the song "Cry Me a River" at a weekend concert in New York.
The couple called it quits after about two years of on-off dating.
"I've been through a lot the past few months. It's been weird and sad and cool," UsMagazine.com reported Gomez, 20, said at a private benefit concert for UNICEF. "This song definitely speaks to me."
"Cry Me a River" was a big hit for singer Justin Timberlake in 2002 after his split from longtime girlfriend Britney Spears.
UsMagazine.com said Bieber has also sung the song at concerts.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work