Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who broke up with pop star Justin Bieber this month, sang the song "Cry Me a River" at a weekend concert in New York.
The couple called it quits after about two years of on-off dating.
"I've been through a lot the past few months. It's been weird and sad and cool," UsMagazine.com reported Gomez, 20, said at a private benefit concert for UNICEF. "This song definitely speaks to me."
"Cry Me a River" was a big hit for singer Justin Timberlake in 2002 after his split from longtime girlfriend Britney Spears.
UsMagazine.com said Bieber has also sung the song at concerts.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag