Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who broke up with pop star Justin Bieber this month, sang the song "Cry Me a River" at a weekend concert in New York.
The couple called it quits after about two years of on-off dating.
"I've been through a lot the past few months. It's been weird and sad and cool," UsMagazine.com reported Gomez, 20, said at a private benefit concert for UNICEF. "This song definitely speaks to me."
"Cry Me a River" was a big hit for singer Justin Timberlake in 2002 after his split from longtime girlfriend Britney Spears.
UsMagazine.com said Bieber has also sung the song at concerts.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women