Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who broke up with pop star Justin Bieber this month, sang the song "Cry Me a River" at a weekend concert in New York.
The couple called it quits after about two years of on-off dating.
"I've been through a lot the past few months. It's been weird and sad and cool," UsMagazine.com reported Gomez, 20, said at a private benefit concert for UNICEF. "This song definitely speaks to me."
"Cry Me a River" was a big hit for singer Justin Timberlake in 2002 after his split from longtime girlfriend Britney Spears.
UsMagazine.com said Bieber has also sung the song at concerts.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms