Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who broke up with pop star Justin Bieber this month, sang the song "Cry Me a River" at a weekend concert in New York.
The couple called it quits after about two years of on-off dating.
"I've been through a lot the past few months. It's been weird and sad and cool," UsMagazine.com reported Gomez, 20, said at a private benefit concert for UNICEF. "This song definitely speaks to me."
"Cry Me a River" was a big hit for singer Justin Timberlake in 2002 after his split from longtime girlfriend Britney Spears.
UsMagazine.com said Bieber has also sung the song at concerts.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted