Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who broke up with pop star Justin Bieber this month, sang the song "Cry Me a River" at a weekend concert in New York.
The couple called it quits after about two years of on-off dating.
"I've been through a lot the past few months. It's been weird and sad and cool," UsMagazine.com reported Gomez, 20, said at a private benefit concert for UNICEF. "This song definitely speaks to me."
"Cry Me a River" was a big hit for singer Justin Timberlake in 2002 after his split from longtime girlfriend Britney Spears.
UsMagazine.com said Bieber has also sung the song at concerts.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison