CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Relentless Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: RRL) ("Relentless" or "the Company") announces that BDO Canada LLP, Chartered Accountants (the "Former Auditor"), has resigned as the Company's auditor at the request of the Company and, effective January 17, 2013, it appointed MNP LLP, Chartered Accountants (the "Successor Auditor"), as its auditor.
There were no reservations in the Former Auditor's reports for the two most recently-completed fiscal years and ending on the date of the Former Auditor's resignation. To the Company's knowledge there were no "reportable events" (as that term is defined in section 4.11 of National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations) between the Company and the Former Auditor. The resignation of the Former Auditor as auditor of the Company has been approved by the Company's audit committee and its board of directors. The Notice of Change of Auditor, together with the letter from the Former Auditor and the letter from the Successor Auditor, have been reviewed by the Company's audit committee and its board of directors. All procedures have been properly followed under NI 51-102 regarding the change of auditor and, as required, a Notice of Change of Auditor, together with the required letters from the Former Auditor and the Successor Auditor, will be filed on SEDAR with each securities commission in each province or territory in Canada in which Relentless is a reporting issuer.
About Relentless Resources Ltd.
Relentless is a Calgary based emerging oil and natural gas company, engaged in the exploration, development, acquisition and production of natural gas and light gravity crude oil reserves in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Relentless' common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol RRL.
Relentless' primary corporate objective is to achieve non-dilutive growth and enhance shareholder value through internal prospect development, strategic production acquisitions and prudent financial management.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Relentless Resources Ltd.
President & CEO
(403) 532-4466 ext. 227 or Mobile: (403) 874-9862
(403) 303-2503 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women