LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Quizam Media Corporation (TSX VENTURE: QQ) ("Quizam" or "the Company") announces that through its on-line training division www.OntrackTV.com, it has completed negotiations and entered into an Agreement with Banner Business Services Ltd of the UK, for a new sales partnership.
Banner Business Services Ltd is a subsidiary of office2office PLC, a public company whose shares are quoted on the London Stock Exchange.
Under the agreement Banner Business Services will market OntrackTV's on-line training services throughout the UK and Eire, on a shared revenue basis.
OntrackTV is a wholly owned subsidiary of QUIZAM Media Corporation. OntrackTV uses high quality video and live instructors to deliver computer training online. Easy to follow lessons are structured into a library of hundreds of bite size, task led tutorials that support individuals with the training they need wherever and whenever they need it.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and nature of potential acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, business dealings and financings, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements made in this Press Release.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Quizam Media Corp.
(604) 683-0646 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z