Nadya Suleman, best known to the world as the Octomom, has made nice with T's Lounge, and will make her aborted appearance at the West Palm Beach strip club beginning on Valentine's Day.
Suleman was scheduled to make her strip-club debut at T's Lounge (312 S. Congress Ave.) last July with four nights of performances to promote the release of an adult video. Suleman canceled the dates in a huff, citing disparaging comments made by T's staffers in video on CBS affiliate WPEC.
Suleman, 38, is the mother of 14 children, the oldest age 10, including the famous octuplets born through invitro fertilization in 2009.
She made her first South Florida splash in August, 2011, in a lightly attended Celebrity Boxing match at the Ocean Manor Resort on Fort Lauderdale beach. Michael Lohan, celebrity boxer and father of actress Lindsay, was among those at ringside. Last July, Suleman did two topless performances at The Gentleman's Club in Hollywood, for which she reportedly received $5,000.
Legal wrangling with T's Lounge over the canceled dates ended recently, when the club proposed new dates to Suleman, who has a new video to promote, according to her spokeswoman, Gina Rodriguez.
"T's Lounge had reached out to Nadya and they came to this agreement. T's and Nadya are fine now," Rodriguez said in an email on Monday.
Suleman will perform four shows Feb. 14-16 at the club, which promotes "fully nude" dancers. Suleman will be topless only, Rodriguez said, and will also do four hours of "celebrity bartending."
You'll also find copies of the video "Octomom Home Alone," which just won "Best Celebrity Sex Tape" at the AVN Awards in Las Vegas over the weekend.
Rodriguez said Suleman has been busy preparing a Jan. 26 4th birthday celebration for the octuplets -- Noah, Maliyah, Isaiah, Nariyah, Jonah, Makai, Josiah and Jeremiah -- in their new Palmdale, Calif., home.
"Nadya is the healthiest she has ever been and is ready to take on 2013 and make it a successful one," Rodriguez said.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney