VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Oceanic Iron Ore Corp. (TSX VENTURE: FEO)(OTCQX: FEOVF) ("Oceanic", or the "Company") announces that pursuant to the Company's Stock Option Plan, a total of 3,055,000 incentive stock options have been granted to directors, officers, employees and consultants of the Company. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.195 per share for a period of 10 years expiring on January 18, 2023, subject to regulatory approval.
OCEANIC IRON ORE CORP. (www.oceanicironore.com)
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Steven Dean, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Oceanic Iron Ore Corp.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
+1 604 566 9080
+1 604 566 9081 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women