VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Oceanic Iron Ore Corp. (TSX VENTURE: FEO)(OTCQX: FEOVF) ("Oceanic", or the "Company") announces that pursuant to the Company's Stock Option Plan, a total of 3,055,000 incentive stock options have been granted to directors, officers, employees and consultants of the Company. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.195 per share for a period of 10 years expiring on January 18, 2023, subject to regulatory approval.
OCEANIC IRON ORE CORP. (www.oceanicironore.com)
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Steven Dean, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Oceanic Iron Ore Corp.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
+1 604 566 9080
+1 604 566 9081 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani