VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Oceanic Iron Ore Corp. (TSX VENTURE: FEO)(OTCQX: FEOVF) ("Oceanic", or the "Company") announces that pursuant to the Company's Stock Option Plan, a total of 3,055,000 incentive stock options have been granted to directors, officers, employees and consultants of the Company. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.195 per share for a period of 10 years expiring on January 18, 2023, subject to regulatory approval.
OCEANIC IRON ORE CORP. (www.oceanicironore.com)
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Steven Dean, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Oceanic Iron Ore Corp.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
+1 604 566 9080
+1 604 566 9081 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006