SALABERRY-DE-VALLEYFIELD, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Noranda Income Fund (TSX: NIF.UN) announced today that the Board of Trustees of Noranda Operating Trust has approved a distribution for the month of January 2013 of $0.04167 per priority unit (each, a "Priority Unit") payable on February 25, 2013 to Priority Unitholders of record as at the close of business on January 31, 2013.
There is no assurance that monthly distributions will continue in the future, nor is there any assurance that, if they do continue, the level or frequency of such monthly distributions will not vary from the level of the most recent monthly cash distributions.
Noranda Income Fund is an income trust whose units trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "NIF.UN". Noranda Income Fund was created to acquire Noranda Inc.'s CEZ processing facility and ancillary assets (the "CEZ processing facility") located in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec. The CEZ processing facility is the second-largest zinc processing facility in North America and the largest zinc processing facility in eastern North America, where the majority of zinc customers are located. It produces refined zinc metal and various by-products from zinc concentrates purchased from mining operations. The CEZ processing facility is operated and managed by Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited.
Further information about Noranda Income Fund can be found at www.norandaincomefund.com.
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited
Noranda Income Fund's Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal