SALT LAKE CITY, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Moog Medical Devices Group (MMDG) is expanding a previous recall (Z-1659-2012 through Z-1672-2012) communicated in May 2012 and related to a reverse pump segment in one of its administration sets. The recall expansion affects the United States only and a single additional product lot containing 1,820 administration sets total. The affected product information is listed below:
Administration Set Part Number: 340-4114, Lot Number: CF1210880
As of the date of this release, MMDG has not received any reports injury or death as a result of this recall.
Direct customers and distributors will be notified of the process for obtaining replacement administration sets. Patients in a home environment, please contact your home healthcare provider or clinician for proper handling and the replacement process of your affected set(s). Contact the Moog Medical Customer Advocacy Group at (800) 970-2337 if you have questions about this recall expansion.
For more information on the original administration set recall please visit www.moog.com/medical.
Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail or by fax.
Use postage-paid FDA form 3500 available at:
Mail to MedWatch 5600 Fishers Lane,
Rockville, MD 20852-9787
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog's high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, wind energy, marine and medical equipment. Additional information about the company can be found at www.moog.com.
Ann Marie Luhr
EAST AURORA, NEW YORK 14052
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?