Olympic medal-winning figure skater Michelle Kwan married longtime beau Clay Pell in Rhode Island in front of 240 family members and friends.
Kwan wore an ivory Vera Wang dress during the ceremony Saturday, People reported.
Pell, the director for strategic planning on the National Security staff at the White House and a JAG and lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard, was dressed in full uniform.
Fellow Olympic figure skating champions Brian Boitano, Dick Button and Dorothy Hamill were in attendance.
"You could feel the love Michelle and Clay have for each other," a guest at the wedding said. "They are truly a perfect match."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text