Olympic medal-winning figure skater Michelle Kwan married longtime beau Clay Pell in Rhode Island in front of 240 family members and friends.
Kwan wore an ivory Vera Wang dress during the ceremony Saturday, People reported.
Pell, the director for strategic planning on the National Security staff at the White House and a JAG and lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard, was dressed in full uniform.
Fellow Olympic figure skating champions Brian Boitano, Dick Button and Dorothy Hamill were in attendance.
"You could feel the love Michelle and Clay have for each other," a guest at the wedding said. "They are truly a perfect match."
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant