Olympic medal-winning figure skater Michelle Kwan married longtime beau Clay Pell in Rhode Island in front of 240 family members and friends.
Kwan wore an ivory Vera Wang dress during the ceremony Saturday, People reported.
Pell, the director for strategic planning on the National Security staff at the White House and a JAG and lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard, was dressed in full uniform.
Fellow Olympic figure skating champions Brian Boitano, Dick Button and Dorothy Hamill were in attendance.
"You could feel the love Michelle and Clay have for each other," a guest at the wedding said. "They are truly a perfect match."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women