Olympic medal-winning figure skater Michelle Kwan married longtime beau Clay Pell in Rhode Island in front of 240 family members and friends.
Kwan wore an ivory Vera Wang dress during the ceremony Saturday, People reported.
Pell, the director for strategic planning on the National Security staff at the White House and a JAG and lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard, was dressed in full uniform.
Fellow Olympic figure skating champions Brian Boitano, Dick Button and Dorothy Hamill were in attendance.
"You could feel the love Michelle and Clay have for each other," a guest at the wedding said. "They are truly a perfect match."
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers