Olympic medal-winning figure skater Michelle Kwan married longtime beau Clay Pell in Rhode Island in front of 240 family members and friends.
Kwan wore an ivory Vera Wang dress during the ceremony Saturday, People reported.
Pell, the director for strategic planning on the National Security staff at the White House and a JAG and lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard, was dressed in full uniform.
Fellow Olympic figure skating champions Brian Boitano, Dick Button and Dorothy Hamill were in attendance.
"You could feel the love Michelle and Clay have for each other," a guest at the wedding said. "They are truly a perfect match."
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low