CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- MGold Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: MNI) ("MGold" or the "Corporation") announced today that is settled outstanding indebtedness of $40,000 through the issuance of 800,000 common shares of the Corporation at a deemed price of $0.05 per share. The common shares issued in connection with the debt settlement are subject to a four month hold period that expires on May 15, 2013.
MGold Resources Inc. is a Lethbridge, Alberta based corporation engaged in the exploration for minerals. The Corporation's common shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol "MNI".
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
MGold Resources Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?