CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- MGold Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: MNI) ("MGold" or the "Corporation") announced today that is settled outstanding indebtedness of $40,000 through the issuance of 800,000 common shares of the Corporation at a deemed price of $0.05 per share. The common shares issued in connection with the debt settlement are subject to a four month hold period that expires on May 15, 2013.
MGold Resources Inc. is a Lethbridge, Alberta based corporation engaged in the exploration for minerals. The Corporation's common shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol "MNI".
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
MGold Resources Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty