CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- MGold Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: MNI) ("MGold" or the "Corporation") announced today that is settled outstanding indebtedness of $40,000 through the issuance of 800,000 common shares of the Corporation at a deemed price of $0.05 per share. The common shares issued in connection with the debt settlement are subject to a four month hold period that expires on May 15, 2013.
MGold Resources Inc. is a Lethbridge, Alberta based corporation engaged in the exploration for minerals. The Corporation's common shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol "MNI".
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
MGold Resources Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills