OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, joined by the Right Honourable Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada, will present the Public Service Outstanding Achievement Award, at Rideau Hall, on Tuesday, January 22, 2013, at 4:30 p.m.
Together, they will present the award to one senior executive of the Public Service of Canada who has distinguished herself through a sustained commitment to excellence.
The Outstanding Achievement Award is administered by the Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer. The name of the recipient and the citation will be available at the ceremony.
Media accredited with the Parliamentary Press Gallery who wish to cover this event are asked to arrive at the Princess Anne Entrance no later than 4:15 p.m.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter
Rideau Hall Press Office
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.