OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, joined by the Right Honourable Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada, will present the Public Service Outstanding Achievement Award, at Rideau Hall, on Tuesday, January 22, 2013, at 4:30 p.m.
Together, they will present the award to one senior executive of the Public Service of Canada who has distinguished herself through a sustained commitment to excellence.
The Outstanding Achievement Award is administered by the Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer. The name of the recipient and the citation will be available at the ceremony.
Media accredited with the Parliamentary Press Gallery who wish to cover this event are asked to arrive at the Princess Anne Entrance no later than 4:15 p.m.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter
Rideau Hall Press Office
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women