OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, joined by the Right Honourable Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada, will present the Public Service Outstanding Achievement Award, at Rideau Hall, on Tuesday, January 22, 2013, at 4:30 p.m.
Together, they will present the award to one senior executive of the Public Service of Canada who has distinguished herself through a sustained commitment to excellence.
The Outstanding Achievement Award is administered by the Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer. The name of the recipient and the citation will be available at the ceremony.
Media accredited with the Parliamentary Press Gallery who wish to cover this event are asked to arrive at the Princess Anne Entrance no later than 4:15 p.m.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter
Rideau Hall Press Office
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply