OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, joined by the Right Honourable Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada, will present the Public Service Outstanding Achievement Award, at Rideau Hall, on Tuesday, January 22, 2013, at 4:30 p.m.
Together, they will present the award to one senior executive of the Public Service of Canada who has distinguished herself through a sustained commitment to excellence.
The Outstanding Achievement Award is administered by the Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer. The name of the recipient and the citation will be available at the ceremony.
Media accredited with the Parliamentary Press Gallery who wish to cover this event are asked to arrive at the Princess Anne Entrance no later than 4:15 p.m.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter
Rideau Hall Press Office
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders