TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Lynx Equity Limited's ("Lynx") subsidiary, Topcuts Inc. ("Topcuts"), is excited to announce its acquisition of Melonhead Corporation ("Melonhead"). Melonhead is the 20th company in the Lynx portfolio, and second chain of hair salons, in addition to Topcuts. "Topcuts is extremely pleased to have completed the purchase of Melonhead and welcomes its employees to the Lynx team," stated Brad Nathan, Lynx's President. "The Melonhead acquisition presents a very synergistic opportunity with Topcuts and we look forward to integrating the two, allowing us to capitalize on the strengths of both companies."
About Melonhead Corporation
Melonhead is a chain of hair salons for children, based out of Toronto, Canada. Founded in 2001, there are currently 17 locations across Ontario in addition to locations now open in Vancouver and Calgary. Melonhead also manufactures and sells its own line of children's hair care products. For more information on Melonhead, please visit www.melonhead.ca.
About Topcuts Inc.
Topcuts is a no appointment salon offering a range of services including haircuts, styling, perms and colouring. Located conveniently throughout the GTA, they are open long hours to serve the customer and use only salon quality products and hire licensed hairstylists. For more information on Topcuts, please visit www.topcuts.com.
About Lynx Equity Limited
With sales in excess of $100M, Lynx Equity Limited, a subsidiary of Succession Capital Corporation, is a diversified private equity firm focusing on acquiring 100% of medium-sized businesses from owners looking to retire. Lynx targets transactions between $2 million and $8 million and utilizes a buy and hold strategy.
For more information please visit www.lynxequity.com.
Lynx Equity Limited
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women