The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce's networking group Latino Business Connection will meet Jan. 22 at the Imperial House Restaurant next to Balboa Park at 5:15 p.m.
The twice-monthly session lets members gather business leads, learn from guest presenters and share ideas, according to the chamber.
"A unique element of this group is that only one person per industry may join the group," the chamber said in a statement, giving members "exclusivity in their field for receiving business leads and sharing ideas in a noncompetitive environment."
Reservations can be made by contacting group leaders John Carswell at (619) 892-9092, email@example.com, or Linda Cortez at (619) 318-5099, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A video about the group is available here.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women