The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce's networking group Latino Business Connection will meet Jan. 22 at the Imperial House Restaurant next to Balboa Park at 5:15 p.m.
The twice-monthly session lets members gather business leads, learn from guest presenters and share ideas, according to the chamber.
"A unique element of this group is that only one person per industry may join the group," the chamber said in a statement, giving members "exclusivity in their field for receiving business leads and sharing ideas in a noncompetitive environment."
Reservations can be made by contacting group leaders John Carswell at (619) 892-9092, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Linda Cortez at (619) 318-5099, email@example.com.
A video about the group is available here.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women