Home Depot has joined the "mega" job fair being held Tuesday at the BB&T Center, with more than 320 job openings in South Florida, according to the job fair sponsor.
More than 1,000 jobs are available at the job fair at BB&T Center (the former BankAtlantic), One Panther Way, in Sunrise.
The Miami Dolphins also will be at the Job News job fair, looking for sales professionals.
Other employers including Aldi grocery store chain, which has openings for manager trainees at $20 an hour, shift managers at $14.50 an hour and cashiers at $10.50 an hour.
MG Clean & Green has 40 immediate openings for housekeepers, laundry attendants, supervisors, front desk agents, waiters, waitresses and bellmen.
OneBlood is looking for over 50 entry level as "donor recruiters" with a starting pay of $16.50 an hour.
There also are more than 100 management positions at companies including: HESS Corporation, ALDI, Dollar General, The Check Cashing Store, Domino's Pizza and Okey Dokey Grocery Stores, according to the sponsor.
And there are 550 job openings for inside sales representatives, financial representatives, pharmaceutical sales representatives, customer service and telemarketers with employers including: Norwegian Cruise Lines, Kramden Group, IRT, G&K Services, JDJ Rx, Partsbase, Alorica, Northwestern Mutual, and MG Clean & Green.
To avoid long lines, job seekers should register online at www.jobnewsftl.com and bring the printed registration to the job fair.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- President Obama Hints at Bernanke Exit