First lady Michelle Obama donned a blue Reed Krakoff dress for President Barack Obama's official swearing-in ceremony in Washington.
Women's Wear Daily was the first to report who designed the frock Mrs. Obama wore during Sunday morning's event in the Blue Room at the White House.
The Huffington Post said the American designer is also the president and executive creative director of Coach Inc.
As for her hair, the first lady sported trendy bangs for the ceremony, during which President Obama was sworn in for a second term.
E! said it had not yet been revealed what the first lady would wear to Monday's inauguration ceremony and subsequent inaugural balls.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women