First lady Michelle Obama donned a blue Reed Krakoff dress for President Barack Obama's official swearing-in ceremony in Washington.
Women's Wear Daily was the first to report who designed the frock Mrs. Obama wore during Sunday morning's event in the Blue Room at the White House.
The Huffington Post said the American designer is also the president and executive creative director of Coach Inc.
As for her hair, the first lady sported trendy bangs for the ceremony, during which President Obama was sworn in for a second term.
E! said it had not yet been revealed what the first lady would wear to Monday's inauguration ceremony and subsequent inaugural balls.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List