First lady Michelle Obama donned a blue Reed Krakoff dress for President Barack Obama's official swearing-in ceremony in Washington.
Women's Wear Daily was the first to report who designed the frock Mrs. Obama wore during Sunday morning's event in the Blue Room at the White House.
The Huffington Post said the American designer is also the president and executive creative director of Coach Inc.
As for her hair, the first lady sported trendy bangs for the ceremony, during which President Obama was sworn in for a second term.
E! said it had not yet been revealed what the first lady would wear to Monday's inauguration ceremony and subsequent inaugural balls.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits