First lady Michelle Obama donned a blue Reed Krakoff dress for President Barack Obama's official swearing-in ceremony in Washington.
Women's Wear Daily was the first to report who designed the frock Mrs. Obama wore during Sunday morning's event in the Blue Room at the White House.
The Huffington Post said the American designer is also the president and executive creative director of Coach Inc.
As for her hair, the first lady sported trendy bangs for the ceremony, during which President Obama was sworn in for a second term.
E! said it had not yet been revealed what the first lady would wear to Monday's inauguration ceremony and subsequent inaugural balls.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?