VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Evolving Gold Corp. (TSX: EVG) (FRANKFURT: EV7) (OTCQX: EVOGF) (the "Company") announces that, it has received approval from Toronto Stock Exchange to extend the term of 5,145,000 warrants (the "Warrants") that are set to expire on February 23rd, 2013 to February 23rd, 2014 and to reduce the exercise price of the Warrants from $0.75 per share to $0.40 per share. These Warrants were originally issued on August 23rd, 2011 as part of a private placement. Insiders of the Company do not hold any Warrants.
In addition, Evolving Gold Corp. reports the closing of the transaction with Pinetree Capital Ltd., announced in its news release of December 31st, 2012. The shares issued are subject to a hold period expiring on May 17th, 2013.
About Evolving Gold Corp:
Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its gold properties in and adjacent to the productive Carlin district of northern Nevada, and its gold discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming.
For more information about Evolving Gold please visit: www.evolvinggold.com.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors
EVOLVING GOLD CORP.
"R. Bruce Duncan"
President, CEO and Director
Evolving Gold Corp.
604.685.6375 or Toll Free: 866.604.3864
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers