VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Evolving Gold Corp. (TSX: EVG) (FRANKFURT: EV7) (OTCQX: EVOGF) (the "Company") announces that, it has received approval from Toronto Stock Exchange to extend the term of 5,145,000 warrants (the "Warrants") that are set to expire on February 23rd, 2013 to February 23rd, 2014 and to reduce the exercise price of the Warrants from $0.75 per share to $0.40 per share. These Warrants were originally issued on August 23rd, 2011 as part of a private placement. Insiders of the Company do not hold any Warrants.
In addition, Evolving Gold Corp. reports the closing of the transaction with Pinetree Capital Ltd., announced in its news release of December 31st, 2012. The shares issued are subject to a hold period expiring on May 17th, 2013.
About Evolving Gold Corp:
Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its gold properties in and adjacent to the productive Carlin district of northern Nevada, and its gold discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming.
For more information about Evolving Gold please visit: www.evolvinggold.com.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors
EVOLVING GOLD CORP.
"R. Bruce Duncan"
President, CEO and Director
Evolving Gold Corp.
604.685.6375 or Toll Free: 866.604.3864
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth