VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Crazy Horse Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CZH) (the "Company") reports that it is continuing its extensive efforts to pursue a sale or a joint venture of the Taysan Property, for which, as previously announced, the Company has engaged Regent Advisors LLC. These efforts are ongoing and the Company will provide additional information as it becomes available.
The Company's Taysan exploration permit is up for routine renewal in March 2013, for which the full application has been submitted. The Company has also submitted the application for the Financial or Technical Assistance Agreement, which is expected to be available for issuance when the government has completed its policy review of general fiscal terms for the mining industry, which is likely to be legislated after the national elections to be held in May 2013.
The Company has initiated aggressive cost cutting measures across all departments in efforts to conserve cash while focusing on a sale or joint venture of the Taysan Property.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF CRAZY HORSE RESOURCES INC.
MITCH ALLAND, President and C.E.O.
This press release includes "forward-looking statements" including forecasts, estimates, expectations and objectives for future operations that are subject to a number of assumptions, risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of Crazy Horse Resources Inc. There is no assurance that the Company will be successful in completing a sale or joint venture particularly in light of the current economic climate and the resulting valuation of commodities including copper. Such forward-looking information represents management's best judgment based on information currently available. No forward-looking statement can be guaranteed and actual future results may vary materially. Crazy Horse Resources Inc. does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement, except as required by applicable law.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
KIN Communications Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?