TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Cineplex Inc. (TSX: CGX) announced today its cash dividend of $0.1125 per share for the month of January 2013, payable on February 28, 2013, to shareholders of record on January 31, 2013.
Cineplex Inc. ("Cineplex") is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates one of the most modern and fully digitized motion picture theatre circuits in the world. A top-tier Canadian brand, Cineplex operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food services, gaming, alternative programming (Front Row Centre Events), Cineplex Media, Cineplex Digital Solutions and the online sale of home entertainment content through CineplexStore.com and on apps embedded in various electronic devices. Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
Cineplex is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and operates 134 theatres with 1,449 screens from British Columbia to Quebec, serving approximately 70 million guests annually through the following theatre brands: Cineplex Odeon, SilverCity, Galaxy Cinemas, Colossus, Coliseum, Scotiabank Theatres, Cineplex VIP Cinemas, Famous Players and Cinema City. Cineplex also owns and operates the UltraAVX, Poptopia, and Outtakes brands. Cineplex trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CGX. More information is available at www.cineplex.com.
Further information can be found in the disclosure documents filed by Cineplex Inc. with the securities regulatory authorities, available at www.sedar.com.
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President Communications and Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief