VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Canfor Corporation (TSX: CFP) and Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (TSX: CFX) will hold a joint conference call on Friday, February 15, 2013 at 7:30 AM PST to discuss their respective fourth quarter 2012 financial and operating results. To participate in the call, please dial one of the following numbers:
Toll-Free Access: 866-226-1792
Let the operator know you wish to participate in the Canfor conference call.
Following management's discussion of the quarterly results, the analyst and investment community will be invited to ask questions.
For Instant Replay Access please dial one of the following numbers and enter
Toll-Free Access: 800-408-3053
Participant Pass Code: 7426712#
Recording available until: Mar, 1 2013
The conference call will be available live at www.canfor.com.
Canfor is a leading integrated forest products company based in Vancouver, British Columbia (BC) with operations in BC, Alberta, Quebec and North and South Carolina. Canfor produces primarily softwood lumber, and also produces bleached chemi-thermo-mechanical pulp and specialized wood products. Canfor also owns a 50.2% interest in Canfor Pulp Products Inc., which is one of the largest producers of northern softwood kraft pulp in Canada and a leading producer of high performance kraft paper. Canfor shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CFP.
Vice President & Treasurer
Direct Line: (604) 661-5441
Vice President, Public Affairs & Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States