VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- Canfor Corporation (TSX: CFP) and Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (TSX: CFX) will hold a joint conference call on Friday, February 15, 2013 at 7:30 AM PST to discuss their respective fourth quarter 2012 financial and operating results. To participate in the call, please dial one of the following numbers:
Toll-Free Access: 866-226-1792
Let the operator know you wish to participate in the Canfor conference call.
Following management's discussion of the quarterly results, the analyst and investment community will be invited to ask questions.
For Instant Replay Access please dial one of the following numbers and enter
Toll-Free Access: 800-408-3053
Participant Pass Code: 7426712#
Recording available until: Mar, 1 2013
The conference call will be available live at www.canfor.com.
Canfor is a leading integrated forest products company based in Vancouver, British Columbia (BC) with operations in BC, Alberta, Quebec and North and South Carolina. Canfor produces primarily softwood lumber, and also produces bleached chemi-thermo-mechanical pulp and specialized wood products. Canfor also owns a 50.2% interest in Canfor Pulp Products Inc., which is one of the largest producers of northern softwood kraft pulp in Canada and a leading producer of high performance kraft paper. Canfor shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CFP.
Vice President & Treasurer
Direct Line: (604) 661-5441
Vice President, Public Affairs & Corporate Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo