LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/21/13 -- bgo bingo players can win a holiday to Disneyland Paris in the site's new Back to School promotion. The winner of this family holiday will be able to treat the kids in the February half term with a trip to this world-famous theme park.
The Disneyland Paris holiday giveaway at bgo has been designed to offer bingo players an opportunity to plan for another well-earned break, with the half term holiday in February the perfect time to take advantage of this GBP 1,000 getaway.
The Back to School game at bgo
The Back to School game plays on Thursday 31st January at 9pm in the Special Bingo room at bgo. Players will battle it out in this 75 ball bingo game for the chance to scoop the top prize of GBP 1,000 in travel vouchers. Players who prefer to choose their own prize can always opt for the GBP 500 cash alternative.
With bgo's commitment to great value gaming, the tickets to its Back to School game cost just 5p each.
Operations director, Alex Holt, said: "Our Back to School promotion is perfect for mums and dads looking to prepare for the February half term break - and where better to take the kids than to Disneyland Paris! Our tickets are always low cost, and at just 5p each every single bgo player can enter the game for the chance to win."
Launched in 2012, bgo is an exciting multi-gaming website, offering players the chance to enjoy bingo, casino games, slots, live dealer casino and more all from the same site. New players at bgo can currently enjoy up to GBP 200 in bonus cash on top of their first deposits, with other promotions updated regularly. Right now there is 20% cashback available every Friday for all bgo players.
bgo Press Office
01603 430 907
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day