Tragedy struck Donald Sterling, the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team, after his son Scott was found dead, authorities said Wednesday.
According to the Los Angeles Times and social page TMZ, sheriff department homicide detectives were sent to investigate a home in Malibu, late Tuesday night, where they found the body of the 32-year-old man.
The coroner's office says he died of a possible drug overdose, but the cause of death will be confirmed by an autopsy.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women