Tragedy struck Donald Sterling, the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team, after his son Scott was found dead, authorities said Wednesday.
According to the Los Angeles Times and social page TMZ, sheriff department homicide detectives were sent to investigate a home in Malibu, late Tuesday night, where they found the body of the 32-year-old man.
The coroner's office says he died of a possible drug overdose, but the cause of death will be confirmed by an autopsy.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean