Tragedy struck Donald Sterling, the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team, after his son Scott was found dead, authorities said Wednesday.
According to the Los Angeles Times and social page TMZ, sheriff department homicide detectives were sent to investigate a home in Malibu, late Tuesday night, where they found the body of the 32-year-old man.
The coroner's office says he died of a possible drug overdose, but the cause of death will be confirmed by an autopsy.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck