Tragedy struck Donald Sterling, the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team, after his son Scott was found dead, authorities said Wednesday.
According to the Los Angeles Times and social page TMZ, sheriff department homicide detectives were sent to investigate a home in Malibu, late Tuesday night, where they found the body of the 32-year-old man.
The coroner's office says he died of a possible drug overdose, but the cause of death will be confirmed by an autopsy.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?