Tragedy struck Donald Sterling, the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team, after his son Scott was found dead, authorities said Wednesday.
According to the Los Angeles Times and social page TMZ, sheriff department homicide detectives were sent to investigate a home in Malibu, late Tuesday night, where they found the body of the 32-year-old man.
The coroner's office says he died of a possible drug overdose, but the cause of death will be confirmed by an autopsy.
No other details were immediately available.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Existing Home Sales Drop for 3rd Month
- Demi Lovato Leaving 'X Factor' to Return to Music
- Jobless Claims Climb by 10,000 in Week