Canadian pop star Justin Bieber was not in the Ferrari a photographer was taking pictures of when he was killed in Los Angeles Tuesday night, TMZ reported.
One of teen singer's friends was driving and another was in the passenger seat at the time of the incident.
Police had pulled the Ferrari over because of the driver's alleged speeding and the paparazzo got out of his vehicle to take photos of the luxury sports car while it was on the side of Sepulveda Boulevard.
The photographer was instructed by police to return to his car, but was hit by another vehicle and killed as he crossed the highway on his way back, TMZ said.
The names and ages of those involved in the incident were not immediately available.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women