Canadian pop star Justin Bieber was not in the Ferrari a photographer was taking pictures of when he was killed in Los Angeles Tuesday night, TMZ reported.
One of teen singer's friends was driving and another was in the passenger seat at the time of the incident.
Police had pulled the Ferrari over because of the driver's alleged speeding and the paparazzo got out of his vehicle to take photos of the luxury sports car while it was on the side of Sepulveda Boulevard.
The photographer was instructed by police to return to his car, but was hit by another vehicle and killed as he crossed the highway on his way back, TMZ said.
The names and ages of those involved in the incident were not immediately available.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards