Chelsea Clinton today tweeted (@ChelseaClinton) that her mother, Hillary Rodham Clinton, has been discharged from teh hospital.
Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with a blood clot in her brain on Sunday.
"Grateful my Mom discharged from the hospital & is heading home. Even more grateful her medical team confident she'll make a full recovery," Chelsea Clinton tweeted, and added, "Thank you to the doctors, nurses & staff at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center for taking great care of my Mom."
Clinton's medical team said she will fully recover, according to the USA Today. Doctors had been treating Clinton with blood thinners to dissolve a clot in a vein that runs through the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women