Chelsea Clinton today tweeted (@ChelseaClinton) that her mother, Hillary Rodham Clinton, has been discharged from teh hospital.
Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with a blood clot in her brain on Sunday.
"Grateful my Mom discharged from the hospital & is heading home. Even more grateful her medical team confident she'll make a full recovery," Chelsea Clinton tweeted, and added, "Thank you to the doctors, nurses & staff at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center for taking great care of my Mom."
Clinton's medical team said she will fully recover, according to the USA Today. Doctors had been treating Clinton with blood thinners to dissolve a clot in a vein that runs through the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says