TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/18/13 -- Mr. Jochen Tilk, President and Chief Executive Officer of Inmet Mining Corporation (TSX: IMN), will be speaking on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 9:10 a.m. Pacific Time at the CIBC Whistler 2013 Institutional Investor Conference being held in Whistler, British Columbia at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Slides of the presentation will be available on Inmet's website prior to the presentation. You are cordially invited to listen to the audiocast at https://webcasts.welcome2theshow.com/cibc2013whistler. Please note the webcast URL will be activated on January 24, 2013.
On Thursday, January 24, Mr. Fernando Martinez-Caro, Vice-President Engineering and Infrastructure of Inmet Mining Corporation, and Mr. Steve Botts, President and Chief Executive Officer of Minera Panama S.A., will be speaking at 3:30 p.m. EST at the Panama Capital Projects & Infrastructure Summit 2013 being held in Panama City at the Trump Ocean Club.
Mr. Tilk will also be speaking on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 10:45 a.m. EST at the 2013 TD Securities Mining Conference being held in Toronto at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Slides of the presentation will be available on Inmet's website prior to the presentation.
Inmet is a Canadian-based global mining company that produces copper and zinc. We have three wholly-owned mining operations: Cayeli (Turkey), Las Cruces (Spain) and Pyhasalmi (Finland). We have an 80 percent interest in Cobre Panama, a development property in Panama, currently in construction.
This press release is also available at www.inmetmining.com.
Inmet Mining Corporation
Director, Investor Relations
+1 416 361 4808
Laurel Hill Advisory Group, LLC
+ 1 877 452 7184/+ 416 304-0211
+1 416 649-8007
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women