VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- Super Nova Minerals Corp. (CNSX: SNP) (the "Company" or "Super Nova") announces that it has signed subscription for 1,146,666 Units at a subscription price of $0.075 to raise $86,000. Each Unit comprises one common share and one transferable common share purchase warrant ("Warrant"). Each Warrant entitles the holders to acquire one additional common share for a period of two years at a price of $0.15 before the anniversary date of the issuance or $0.20 thereafter. Closing of the financing is subject to the final approval of Canadian National Stock Exchange. All of the shares, warrants and any shares issued upon exercise of the warrants comprising the units will be subject to a hold period and may not be traded until four months and one day from the date of the final approval of the Exchange except as permitted by the applicable Securities Acts and the Rules made there under and the Canadian National Stock Exchange. Wolf Wiese, CEO of the Company, has subscribed for 373,333 common shares in the amount of $28,000.
The Company will use the proceeds towards working capital.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
SUPER NOVA MINERALS CORP.
Wolf Wiese, President/ Chief Executive Officer
THIS PRESS RELEASE WAS PREPARED BY MANAGEMENT WHO TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS CONTENTS. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS CERTAIN FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WHICH INVOLVE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS, DELAYS, AND UNCERTAINTIES NOT UNDER THE COMPANY'S CONTROL WHICH MAY CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS, PERFORMANCE OR ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE COMPANY TO BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE RESULTS, PERFORMANCE, OR ACHIEVEMENTS IMPLIED BY THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. WE SEEK SAFE HARBOR.
Neither CNSX nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of CNSX) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Super Nova Minerals Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges